1st Forum of the Polish Biomethane Organization
The 1st Forum of the Polish Biomethane Organization organized as part of the European Biomethane Week, which will take place on October 23 in Warsaw, is held at a time when the national policy to support renewable energy sources is being defined for the next term of the Polish Sejm. After the first stage of rulemaking for our industry, there will be time for stage II, perhaps even more important one.
As part of the 1st Forum of the Polish Biomethane Organization, we would like to focus the attention of the participants on threads that, in our opinion, should play a priority role on the agenda of government actions for the parliamentary term 2023-2027 in order to define the further main needs of the biomethane sector.
The forum is aimed at:
- representatives of the biomethane industry,
- government representatives,
- suppliers of biogas and biomethane technology,
- representatives of municipal companies and local authorities,
- organisations and the environmental community,
- energy and fuel sector,
- scientific and academic staff,
- representatives of business, agriculture, transport and industry.
During the forum, the most relevant topics will be addressed, including:
- LAW FOR BIOMETHANE IN THE POST-ELECTION PERIOD
- discussion of key amendments to acts,
- demands of the Polish Biomethane Organization to the newly elected government of the Republic of Poland,
- shaping the domestic market -biomethane as a fuel for the energy transition in Poland.
- DIRECTIONS IN THE DEVELOPMENTS OF THE BIOMETHANE BUSINESS
- bioLNG, bioCNG and bioLPG,
- challenges for the transport and heating industry,
- biohydrogen and green hydrogen on the decarbonised gas map,
- from plan to full-scale production – how to plan and implement a successful biomethane project?
- EUROPEAN BIOMETHANE WEEK
- results of the work of the Biomethane Industrial Partnership working groups,
- changes in European law affecting the development of the biomethane business in Poland,
- biogas industry in the perspective of 2030 and 2050.
- SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE OF BIOMETHANE INVESTMENTS
- examples of good practice and social responsibility initiatives,
- the role of education and cooperation with local authorities,
- specifics of investment in large-scale biomethane plants and substrate supply routes.