3rd European Conference Biogas PowerON 2021
Recently implemented European regulations aim at making Europe carbon neutral until 2050. A vital component for reaching the 2050 goal is to promote green energy across all the industries. Gases like biomethane, bio-LNG, bio-CNG and syngas have increased potential for becoming the main drivers for greener future. Thus, this year the event will emphasize their role in decarbonisation of transport and energy sectors.
The event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshop style discussions and networking. It gives an opportunity to showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry.
2 day business conference with early confirmed speakers such as:
- Havard Wollan, CEO, Biokraft
- Francesco Ometto, R&D Manager, Scandinavian Biogas
- Johan Grön, VP Biogas Business Unit, Gasum
- Christian Rakos, President, World Bioenergy Association
- Harm Grobrügge, President, European Biogas Association
- Senior Representative, Bigadan
And many more….