Biomass for Energy 2020
The Biomass for Energy conference will take place in Kiev the next 29-30 September.
The conference has been held annually for the last 15 years and is the largest bioenergy conference in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. 300 participants from more than 15 countries will take part in the largest bioenergy event of the year in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. The event will last for two days.
In the programme: about 60 speeches from the world and Ukrainian experts and Horizon2020 BIOFIT project seminar.
Main focuses in 2020:
- Bioenergy development with low natural gas prices in Ukraine.
- Bioenergy and the Ukrainian Green Deal.
- Agrobiomass as the future of bioenergy in Ukraine.
- Auctions vs green tariffs. What to choose for bioenergy projects in Ukraine
- Biomethane vs green hydrogen. What will Ukraine export?
- New in Ukrainian bioenergy: bioethanol, waste to energy, energy plantations, corn residues to energy.
- Successful cases and technologies.
Registration is open! Take Advantage of early registration!
Conference brochure is available here
Materials of the latest conference “Biomass for Energy 2019” are here.
For more information, please visit our website: uabioconf.org.