Don’t wait, register now to EBA conference
There is one month left to the Conference of European Biogas Association 2014 in the Netherlands. A selected number of media partners and companies support #EBA2014 event. The Institute for Valorisation and Expertise in Thermochemics Alkmaar (INVESTA) will be launched at Biomass Gasification Europe – a part of #EBA2014. Register now and get normal registration fee is valid until 15 September.
The list of speakers is completed our list of speakers and we are happy to present you a total list of more than 30 renowned experts from industry, research and politics:
- Mr. Rob Boerée, Director National Programmes Netherlands Enterprise Agency
- Antonio Tricas Aizpun, Policy officer, DG for Mobility and Transport – European Commission
- Andreas Gumbert, Policy Officer, DG for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Andreas Pilzecker, Policy Officer, DG for Energy – European Commission
- Eric Liegeois, Policy Officer, DG for Enterprise and Industry – European Commission
- Prof. Dr. André P. C. Faaij, Professor ‘Energy System Analysis’
- Dr. Anna-Karin Jannasch, Swedish Gas Technology Centre
Biogas and biomethane industry:
- Ulco Vermeulen, GasUnie NL
- Michael Sanders, Association of the Green Gas Producers VGGP
- Erik Büthker, Charman of the standardization committee TC 408
Check here to see a complete list of speakers
The call for posters resulted in over 20 applications. The scientific committee has reviewed all submitted applications and has approved in total 15 poster presentations, based on their quality and relevance. Posters will be displayed in the conference hall during the entire event.
#EBA2014 is supported by three international media partners Biogas Channel, Bioenergy Insight and Bioenergy International, which will share information on the conference prior to and after the event. Involvement of international media and German Biogas Journal shows a high interest of the biomass industry in the EBA’s event.
Registrations before 15 September receive a regular fee.