Fifth edition of the International Conference Progress in Biogas
The fifth edition of the International Conference Progress in Biogas, under the motto Science meets Practice offers a platform to present the new technologies, researches and practical experiences among others to a wide international audience. The Conference “Progress in Biogas”, will bridge the gap between the technology and the end user.
The conference will provide a place in which researchers, students, biogas and renewable energy professionals and all interested participants can interact with each others and exchange their experiences.
- Biological processes under difficult circumstances
- Microbiology of the anaerobic process and process stability
- Fermentation of biowaste and residues
- Faecal sludge treatment
- Hygienic aspects of the biogas process
- Substrate pretreatment – use of difficult substrates
- The role of biogas in the bio-economy
- System integration of biogas – On-demand biogas production
- Economic concepts for the future without feed-in tariffs
- Contribution to climate protection through biogas production
The Call for Papers will stay open until 1st of February, 2021.