Future of Biogas Europe 2020
Join us at ACI’s Future of Biogas Europe, taking place in Berlin, Germany on 11th & 12th November 2020, to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry and benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
- Future of Biogas: Market Overview
- Upscaling Biogas Production Through Cost Effective Methods
- Decarbonising The Grid: The Use of Biogas As An Greener Alternative
- The Integration of Biogas Into The Transport Sector
- Applying Strategies for Feedstock and Sustainability
- European Regulation in Biogas: Meeting the Standards and Overcoming the Challenges
- Discussing and Applying New Technological Advancements in the Industry
- Exploring Future Innovations in Production and Application of Biogas
This 6th annual two-day conference will bring together senior executives and experts from the entire value chain to provide a forum for all parties active in the field of anaerobic digestion of organic matter and renewable energy production in the form of biogas.
The conference will provide our delegates with interactive sessions, conference presentations, panel discussions and networking opportunities to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the bio energy industry.
Members are entitled to a special discount on registration – to claim please contact Adamantia (Mado) Lampropoulou on MLampropoulou@acieu.net or +44 (0) 203 141 0607 quoting EBGe6MKTG.