Green Gas Poland 2020
Green Gas Poland is a unique event organized by representatives of the Polish biogas plants for people operating in this industry and everyone interested in biogas and biomethane.
During Green Gas Poland 2020, in an opinion-forming group, there will be debates on the most important and current topics related to the challenges, prospects and opportunities facing the Polish and European biogas and biomethane industries. They will be accompanied by lectures and discussions on innovation in the biogas and biomethane sector, combined with the presentation of modern technological solutions.
The conference topics will focus on the following issues:
- the latest legal regulations regarding functioning in the biogas and biomethane industry
- experience of biogas and biomethane plant owners – good practices related to the selection of substrates, digestate management, use of heat, production and use of biomethane
- perspectives related to the use of biogas and biomethane
- biogas and biomethane as part of a circular economy
- optimization of energy sales
- biogas and biomethane plants in energy clusters and energy cooperatives
- investment financing and loan restructuring
- innovative technological solutions for installations producing biogas and biomethane.
More information are available here