Our comms team is growing…are you the perfect fit?
Looking for your next challenge? The European Biogas Association (EBA) is looking for a motivated professional with 3-5 year experience in the communication field to join a growing and motivated team on a full time basis as soon as possible.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The candidate will support the communications team (2 people + candidate) in implementing EBA’s communication strategy. He/she will bring fresh ideas to the table to engage with EBA key target audiences through a variety of channels and ensure large visibility of EBA messages through targeted campaigns and events. The candidate will also coordinate communication activities with the technical and policy teams. His/her main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and coordinating EBA communication campaigns.
- Producing multimedia content for EBA’s website, social media and newsletter.
- Organising EBA impactful workshops and events in collaboration with the rest of the communications team, including the European Biogas Conference.
- Managing EBA internal communications with professional and creative proposals to increase membership engagement (intranet, members mailings, etc).
- Performing communication tasks for EU projects (Horizon Europe).
Essential Skills & Qualities
- Degree in Communications/Marketing Communications.
- Excellent command of English, any other language is a definite plus.
- Expertise in the implementation of successful communication campaigns.
- Experience in multimedia editing, including professional videos and podcasts.
- Hands-on experience in the organisation of events.
- Knowledge of CMS, desktop publishing software and marketing platforms (WordPress, InDesign, Mailchimp).
- Comfortable communicating with external audiences.
- Multitasker, quick-learner and ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise and respect deadlines.
- Team player, proactive, self-starter.
- The candidate will have to demonstrate that he/she has the right to live and work in Belgium.
What would be considered a plus?
- Knowledge of the renewable energy sector and European institutions.
- Previous professional record working for a membership-based association.
- Experience carrying out communication tasks in EU projects.
- Proven record translating policy and/or technical statements into effective communication messages.
- A stimulating and dynamic international environment in a fast-growing team.
- Hands-on experience in communication for an EU association.
- Access to EBA’s network of EU stakeholders and members.
- Expertise on the circular economy and the energy transition.
- A position within the renewable energy sector to impact the shift towards a cleaner world and higher EU energy independence.
- A platform pushing for positive socio-economic and environmental change.
- A remuneration package suited to your experience.
How to apply?
Please send your CV (no Europass format) and cover letter (max. 2 pages) to Vinciane Perot (email@example.com) with the subject ‘YOUR NAME – EBA Communications Officer’ by 31 May at the latest. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis. Please consider that only the selected CVs will be notified for further process and interview.