Progress in Biomethane-Mobility
To shed some light on the opportunities and challenges of a biomethane-based mobility, where this biomethane can be produced and which mobility concepts already showcase sustainable alternatives to the fossil-based convention, the international conference “Progress in Biomethane Mobility” will take place from 11th to 13th of October 2022, in Schwäbisch Hall, Germany.
EBA Director, Harmen Dekker, will take part to the discussion presenting the latest developments on biomethane use for transport.
- October 11-12: Two conference days including presentations, company exhibition and poster session
- October 13: Excursion to two selected biomethane projects in the region
- Overview over political framework conditions
- Current developments in biogas upgrading technologies
- Climate neutral “multi-talent” biomethane
- Practitioners & best-practice examples
- Innovation and business forum
- The future of hydrogen utilisation from Biogas
- The future of renewable liquid fuels from Biogas
- The conference with company exhibition expects around 200 international participants and offers you an ideal opportunity for a knowledge exchange.
- Meet the decision makers and reach the most niche-relevant contacts during this event.
Visit IBBK’s website for more information.