RDIxDiBiCoo Workshop Series#2: “Accelerating Biomethane Utilisation in Indonesia: Lesson learned from European Countries”
This second installment of the RDI Indonesia’s DiBiCoo Local Workshop is initiated to provide a forum that involving the biogas industry players in Indonesia, especially in the field of biogas processing, to discuss how to accelerate Biomethane utilization in Indonesia by learning from European best practices.
• Andriah Feby Misna – Director of Directorate of Bioenergy, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources *as welcoming remark
• Harmen Dekker – Director of the European Biogas Association (EBA)
• Alexey Mozgovoy – Business Development Manager International Biomethan at PlanET Biogastechnik
• Windri Aji Brata – Energy and Sustainability Specialist at PT SMART Tbk
• Franz Kirchmeyr – Kompost & Biogas Verband Österreich (AKBOE)
Yudha Prambudia, Ph.D. – Senior Research Fellow, Resilience Development Initiative
Friday, 7 May 2021 | 15.00 – 17:00 WIB (GMT+7)
Register now at: http://bit.ly/BiogasWorkshop2_Registration
This session will be conducted in English and Bahasa Indonesia Interpreter will be provided.
More information here.