Event organisers ROAR B2B are pleased to bring to you the long awaited 2021 edition of RWM, taking place on 22-23 September 2021 at the NEC, Birmingham.
Why visit RWM?
RWM provides an environment for education and networking. Boasting expert-led seminars and cutting-edge suppliers, the event addresses the latest topics, trends and solutions surrounding all things recycling, energy and waste management – looking at opportunities, challenges, future resources and the increasing importance of the circular economy.
What to expect?
- Expert Speakers, Development & Training. With an expert speaker line-up, RWM will cover relevant topics such as Energy from Waste, legislation changes, the circular economy, and sustainability incentives including seminars, live demos, and case studies.
- Cutting-edge Exhibitors, Innovation & New Tech. Explore cutting-edge exhibitors, from industry giants to innovative start-ups. Find an extensive range of innovative products or services across the waste management & circular economy sectors.
- Panel Debates. Witness thought-provoking panel debates delivered by leading figures and organisations from throughout the industry.
- New Connections. Networking opportunities with professionals and key decision makers such as CEO’s, Directors and Innovators.
- Live Action and Displays. The new outdoor feature provides spectacular displays, working demonstrations and provides the launch pad for new large-scale machinery technologies and innovations.
The RWM Expo is free to attend, and you can register for your ticket here.
To find out more about the RWM Expo visit rwmexhibition.com