The European Biogas Association is looking for an Events and Communications Assistant
The European Biogas Association (EBA) is the voice of sustainable biogases in Europe and is committed to the expansion of sustainable biogas and biomethane production and use throughout the continent. We are a growing association representing over 200 members including national associations, corporate members, and research institutes, spanning 34 countries.
As part of our continuous growth, we are seeking to employ an enthusiastic and motivated Events and Communications Assistant with some experience in the organisation of events and communication to support the ongoing outreach activities of the organization on a full-time basis.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The candidate will support the work of the communications team with a focus on EBA internal and external meetings, events and conferences.
His/her main responsibilities will be:
- Support the planning, coordination and organisation of the European Biomethane Week to be held on 24-26 October in Brussels (EBA’s flagship annual event with +350 attendees the 2022 edition);
- Assistance with the organization of other events and internal meetings (Workshops, working group meetings and General Assembly);
- Support to dissemination activities in EU projects;
- Contribute to regular management of EBA’s website and other communication platforms.
- Degree in Marketing Communications or Events Management;
- Highly organised individual with experience in the preparation of events and meetings;
- Proactive, self-starter and good communicator;
- Flexible, detail-oriented person with a flair for teamwork;
- IT-savvy with knowledge of CMS and project management tools will be highly desired;
- Good command of English, any other European language will be considered an asset;
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
- A 6-month paid internship for a junior profile offering valuable work experience in a stimulating international environment;
- A position within the renewable energy sector to impact the shift towards a cleaner world and higher EU energy independence;
- Public Transport allowance;
- Hybrid working environment (3 days working at the office in Brussels and 2 days working from home office);
How to apply?
Please send your CV (no Europass format) and cover letter (1 page) to Angela Sainz Arnau (email@example.com) with the subject ‘YOUR NAME – EBA Events & Communications Assistant’ by 31 March at the latest. Interviews will take place in April and the successful candidate will join EBA’s team in May. Please consider that only the selected candidates will be notified for further process and interview.