The European Biogas Association is looking for an Events Assistant!
The European Biogas Association (EBA) is the voice of sustainable biogases in Europe and is committed to the expansion of sustainable biogas and biomethane production and use throughout the continent. We are a growing association representing over 200 members including national associations, corporate members, and research institutes, spanning 34 countries.
As part of our continuous growth, we are seeking to employ an enthusiastic and motivated Events Assistant with some experience in the organisation of events to support the ongoing outreach activities of the organization on a full-time basis.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The candidate will assist the communications team on the implementation of EBA internal and external meetings, events and conferences or other dissemination actions.
His/her main responsibilities will be:
- Support the organisation of the European Biomethane Week to be held on 24-26 October Brussels (EBA’s flagship annual event with 500 expected attendees);
- Assistance with the organization of other events and internal meetings (workshops, webinars, working group meetings and General Assembly);
- Support to dissemination activities in EU projects;
- Degree in Public Relations or Events Management;
- Proven experience in the organisation of events and meetings is a must;
- IT-savvy with knowledge of CMS and project management tools will be highly desired;
- Good command of English, any other European language will be considered an asset;
- Highly organised individual with a flair for teamwork;
- Proactive and good communicator;
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
- A 6-month paid internship for a junior profile offering valuable work experience in a stimulating international environment;
- A position within the renewable energy sector to impact the shift towards a cleaner world and higher EU energy independence;
- Public Transport allowance;
- Hybrid working environment (3 days working at the office in Brussels and 2 days working from home office);
How to apply?
Please send your CV (no Europass format) and cover letter (1 page) to Angela Sainz Arnau (email@example.com) with the subject ‘YOUR NAME – EBA Events Assistant’ by 30 April at the latest. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis and the successful candidate will be expected to join EBA’s team in Brussels as soon as possible. Please consider that only the selected candidates will be notified for further process and interview.