Webinar “Why is bioNGV a future-proof solution for the EU railway sector?”
Gas Distributors for Sustainability (GD4S) is pleased to invite you to participate to its webinar “Why is bioNGV a future-proof solution for the EU railway sector?”, on Wednesday, 8 June from 11:00 to 12:30 CET.
Following the 2021 European Year of Rail aimed at promoting railway transport as a sustainable, innovative and safe mobility solution, the event will be dedicated to demonstrating the high potential of BioNGV in the railway sector.
Moderated by Natacha Clarac from Athenora Consulting, the webinar will bring together European stakeholders and policy makers for a fruitful exchange:
- European Commission’s representative – DG Move (TBC)
- Harmen DEKKER, CEO – European Biogas Association
- Nicolas QUINONES-GIL, DGD in charge of transport and infrastructures – Hauts-de-France Region
- Charlotte de LORGERIL and Baptiste GUICHARD, Partner & Manager – Energy BU, Sia Partners
- Emanuele GESU, Head Small Scale LNG – SNAM Italy
- Petr Dumenko, Founder & CEO – Digas, Contributor to the EU Rail Manifesto
- Morgane GORET-LE-GUEN, Senior policy officer – GD4S
GD4S is an European association gathering the leading Gas Distribution System Operators (DSOs) of France, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Greece, Portugal and Romania.