European Biogas Conference 2021
The European Biogas Association (EBA) is pleased to announce that the European Biogas Conference 2021 will take place from 26 to 28 October at the The EGG Convention Center, in Brussels.
Why should you attend this conference?
Renewable gases are essential in the decarbonisation of the energy sector and the realisation of EU climate targets. The quick ramp-up of biomethane production brings promising opportunities for the scale-up of the industry. Biomethane will play a key role in our future energy systems. Biogas is increasingly standing out as enabler of a thriving bioeconomy. With biogas, our cities and industries can turn waste into valuable resources. In rural areas, biogas is boosting the development of a sustainable and competitive farming sector.
The European Biogas Conference 2021 will be the place to:
- Get 1st hand information on the impact of such developments in all EU territories
- Analyse the global renewable gas framework
- Discuss the legislative support that our sector will need from EU policy-makers
- Get up-to-date knowledge on current and future renewable gas trends
Who will be there?
This conference will give you the opportunity to:
- Take the pulse of the sector listening to high-level representatives from the renewable gas industry
- Get to know the impact of the industry in the waste management and agrobusiness sectors
- Learn about the latest research work on innovative renewable gas technologies
- Meet some of the most influential policy-makers for our sector in Europe
Get ready by earmarking your agendas with this early save the date.
Share the news with those who, like you, should not miss this conference!
We look forward to discussing the latest developments of the renewable gas sector with you.