Programme of EBA Conference close to final
Register for the EBA Conference (30 September – 2 October 2014, The Netherlands) and get ready to listen to high profile speakers from the industry, politics and academia.
The Scientific Advisory Council has been working hard to put together an attractive programme, covering both technical and commercial topics. Among our list of confirmed speakers are Prof. Dr. André P.C. Faaij, Professor Energy System Analysis, Mr. Andreas Gumbert, policy officer DG AGRI and Mr. Erik Büthker, chairman TC408.
The programme starts with a plenary theme session on political affairs. On the second day of the conference there will be parallel sessions, covering substrates, biomethane (technical and commercial), digestate, sustainable biogas and biogas production. We close with a plenary theme session on biogas in The Netherlands and surrounding regions.
The programme of Biomass Gasification Europe, on October 2, focuses on technology and will offer a unique opportunity to get inside information on most, if not all, of the biomas gasification projects currently under development.
Our list of speakers is still growing and currently includes:
- Mr. Jaap Bond, vice governor province of North-Holland
- Dr. Benoît Boulinguiez, MT-Energie
- Dr. Stefano Bozzetto, EBA
- Mr. Erik Büthker, chairman of TC408
- Mr. Bram van der Drift, ECN
- Prof. Jörgen Ejlertsson, Scandinavian Biogas Fuels AB
- Prof. Dr. André P.C. Faaij, Professor Energy System Analysis
- Mr. Andreas Gumbert, policy officer DG AGRI
- Mr. John Bøgild Hansen, Haldor Topsøe A/S
- Prof. Eberhard Hartung, Kiel University
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Jaap Kiel, TU Delft and ECN
- Mr. Eric Liegeois, European Commission
- Mr. Michael Sanders, Association of the Green Gas Producers
- Dip.-Ing. Sven Schicketanz, Bosch&Partner
- Prof.Dr.-Ing. Frank Scholwin, Institüt für Biogas
- Dr. Jan Stambaski, president of EBA
- Mr. Theo Verleun, DSM Biogas
- Mr. Ulco Vermeulen, GasUnie NL
- Mr. David Wilken, Fachverband Biogas
- Ms. Katharina Winter, Thüringer Landesanstalt für Wissenschaft
- Dr. Anna-Karin Jannasch, Swedish Gas Centre
For more information on the 2014 EBA conference, access the official conference site.
Register until the 1st of May 2014 and take advantage from the attractive early bird rates! EBA members can register at reduced rates and will received a special registration code. You can register online! After registration and online payment you will receive your invoice and ticket by e-mail.