Why join EBA?
EBA is committed with the sustainable production and use of biogas in Europe. We work for the development of European and National legislation on biogas, we promote research and development of new technologies to improve the biogas industry and we raise awareness on the socio-economical and environmental benefits of biogas.
Our members are at the forefront of biogas development in Europe. National biogas associations, as well as companies and researchers active in the sector do benefit from the regular dialogue and knowledge-sharing with other EBA members and stakeholders.
Advantages for company members
- Support your interests at the EU and international level through our close collaboration with European institutions and international organisations.
- Get fresh, in-depth analysis on the developent of the biogas and the biomethane sectors at European and national levels and the latest updates through our website, newsletter and social media.
- Be part of an extended European network made of associations, companies, resarch institutes, consultancies and public authorities active in the field of biogas and biomethane.
- Get involved in European projects dvancing biogas and biomethane production, trade and use.
- As a private company, join our Company Advisory Council to exchange with your peers and benefit from extended visibility through EBA’s off-and online news and publications.
- As a researcher, you can join the Scientific Advisory Board, dedicated to the development of the biogas and biomethane sectors by means of scientific evidence.
- Share your expertise during EBA events such as the European Biogas Conference.