EBA Newsletter December 2012
Read EBA Newsletter in pdf format.
- General Assembly 2013
- Biogas profiles of UK and Italy
- Italian Environment Minister expressed his support to biogas
- German Biogas Association revised the forecast figures for 2012 downwards: less than 300 new German biogas plants in 2012
- Moratorium on biomass in Spain to be lifted soon?
- More than a half of Swedish biogas goes for transport
- EBA’s 7th CAC meeting – read the minutes
- Malmberg starts injecting biomethane to Danish gas grid
- The first biogas plant in Serbia inaugurated
- Politicians in Finland and Sweden strongly backing the use of biogas
- Biogas upgrading strongly increasing in the Netherlands
- Microsoft to build experimental biogas-fuelled data center in the USA
- Carrefour testing biomethane fueled trucks in France
- Bad press for biogas in the Netherlands
News from the EU
- Commission’s proposal to mitigate iLUC caused by biofuels production
- Revision of Energy Taxation Directive
- Revision of Fertiliser Regulation
- End-of-waste Criteria for Biodegradable Waste
- Renewable energies beyond 2020
- 7th EU Environmental Action Programme
- What is coming up next in Brussels?