Discover the highlights of the EBA Statistical Report 2023
Get ready for an exciting event!
In December, the European Biogas Association (EBA) will publish the 2023 edition of its Statistical Report, a landmark publication on the biogas and biomethane sector in Europe. Join us on December 5th, from 10:00 to 11:15 CET, for an exclusive webinar where we will dive into the latest industry insights and future trends revealed in the Report.
What’s on the Agenda:
- Harmen Dekker, EBA CEO, will introduce the new edition of our Statistical Report.
- Edith Hofer, Deputy Head of Unit DG ENER from the European Commission, will open the session as a keynote speaker.
- Mieke Decorte, EBA’s Technical and Project Manager, will kick things off with a comprehensive overview of 2022 biogases production volumes in Europe, illustrating the growth prospects of the biogases sector.
- Marina Pasteris, EBA’s Technical and Project Officer, will unravel the secrets of biogas consumption by sector and the transformative potential of digestate in replacing synthetic fertilizers.
- Q&A session, led by Giulia Cancian, Secretary General of the EBA.
The European Union spend a record of 316 billion euro on gas imports and in 20 EU Member States, natural gas dependency from external energy suppliers was higher than 90%. These numbers underscore the urgency of transitioning to renewable gases.
Are you curious to learn more? Join our webinar and be part of the renewable energy revolution!