EBA Conference 2014: NEW exhibition possibilities at BGE
Only three and a half months are left to the Conference of European Biogas Association in The Netherlands. Leading experts from industry, politics and academia have already confirmed their presence and the programme is already in place.
Although most of the preparation works for the European event of the year in the field of biogas are about to be completed, new opportunities for companies are developing in.
In addition to the already advertised possibility to participate in the exhibition organized by EBA during the first two conference days, companies can now also join the mini-exhibition of the Biomass Gasification Europe (BGE), on October 2.
The conference programme of Biomass Gasification Europe (BGE) is close to final and includes sessions on both thermochemical conversion and syngas utilisation. During the day you can join the mini-exhibition and present yourself to a broad and international target group. Your options are summarized below:
Exhibit on September 30/October 1
- Location: hotel Zuiderduin, Egmond aan Zee
- Open during all conference breaks, including welcome reception prior to conference networking dinner on September 30
- 300+ representatives from industry and research
- Each position Includes roll-up banner (artwork included), high table to present folders, electricity
- Fee: € 1000 excluding VAT; sponsors are entitled to a discount as part of their sponsor package
Exhibit on October 2
- Location: Theater de Vest, Alkmaar
- Open during all conference breaks
- 100 representatives with a primary interest in gasification
- Each position includes high-table to present folders, the possibilty to place your own roll-up banner (one per exhibitor) and one conference entrance ticket
- Fee: € 500 excluding VAT
The number of slots is limited. Please contact Mrs. Nannette Verschoor of conference organizer Nota Bene at firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings or more information.