International Biogas Congress and Expo 2024
18 – 19 June 2024. Brussels, Belgium
The event will bring together leading producers, suppliers, regulators and other engaged organisations over a two-day period. High-level speakers, experts in their field, will address a range of topical issues relating to the biogas sector.
The International Biogas Congress & Expo will cover:
- European and global biogas markets and drivers
- How the EU’s Fit-for-55 package and REPower plan can benefit the biogas sector
- Decarbonisation within road transport through biogas
- Updates on the latest policies and regulations affecting the industry
- How technology can improve performance and plant efficiencies
- Plus much, much more over the two days of the conference.
Brought to you by Bioenergy Insight magazine, the leading international biogas magazine, this year’s conference will be held in Brussels, Belgium and co-located with the new for 2024 SAF Summit and the renowned Biofuels International Conference & Expo, now in its 15th year, making this series of bio events our largest gathering yet of bio related companies, giving participants unrivalled coverage.
Programme and registration here.