Looking for your next challenge?
The European Biogas Association (EBA) is looking for a motivated professional with 1-3 year experience in the communication field to join our team on a full time basis as of January 2021.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The candidate will assist the communications manager in implementing the marketing, communication, and public relations strategy aimed at strengthening EBA mission and vision. He/she will bring fresh ideas to the table to engage with EBA key target audiences through a variety of channels and ensure large visibility of EBA communication actions. The candidate will also coordinate communication activities with the technical and policy teams. His/her main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in the production and dissemination of content including newsletter articles, press releases, reports and promotional materials.
- Updating EBA website and managing social media with fresh and interactive content.
- Supporting the organisation and promotion of EBA events and campaigns.
- Supporting EBA internal communication activities (intranet, working groups, etc).
- Performing communication tasks for EU projects.
Essential Skills & Qualities
- Degree in Communications/Marketing Communications.
- Excellent command of English, any other language is a definite plus.
- Knowledge of CMS, desktop publishing software and marketing platforms (WordPress, InDesign, Mailchimp).
- Savvy of new developments in public relations/social media.
- Capable networker with confidence and fluency to communicate with external audiences.
- Multitasker, quick-learner and ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure and towards tight deadlines.
- Team player, proactive, self-starter.
- The candidate will have to demonstrate that he/she has the right to live and work in Belgium.
What would be considered a definite plus?
- Knowledge of the renewable energy sector.
- Knowledge of multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite.
- Basic knowledge of shooting photos/videos, audio recording and editing.
- Previous communication experience in EU projects.
- A stimulating and dynamic international environment.
- Hands-on experience on communication for an EU association.
- Opportunities to develop skills and understanding of the fast-moving EU energy sector.
- Expertise about the EU’s energy & climate policy.
- A remuneration package suited to your experience.
How to apply?
Please send your CV (no Europass format) and cover letter (max. 2 pages) to Vinciane Perot (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 31 October with the subject ‘YOUR NAME – EBA Communications Officer’.
Interviews will take place remotely during the second half of November.
Please consider that only the selected CVs will be notified for further process and interview.