The Company Advisory Council (CAC) is an industry platform dedicated to the European industry dealing with biogas and biomethane production, anaerobic digestion and gasification.
The CAC provides an opportunity to companies to reflect their own views to European policy makers and to strengthen the EBA’s voice in a concerted way.
- Exchange information on market development and new business opportunities.
- Assess local/national/European policy instruments from an industrial perspective.
- Stay informed on R&I developments which have a positive impact on biogas and biomethane industries.
- Support the development of quality standards as a basis for the trade and use of biogas and biomethane across borders.
- Contribute to improve existing data and statistics on biogas and biomethane.
Any legal or natural person active in biogas or biomethane can become a member of EBA and thus be involved in the CAC.
Why join the CAC?
- You can become a speaker or sponsor at the annual EBA Conference, as well as at other events in which EBA is involved.
- You will have the possibility to sponsor our brochures on biogas and biomethane specific topics.
- You can get involved in one of the CAC working groups to discuss a variety of issues which have an impact on the development of the biogas and biomethane sectors.
CAC working groups
The CAC has at present two active working groups:
- Future of biogas develops EBA’s position and reports on the topics such as future market design of the European gas market, de-fossilisation of the gas supply and sector coupling.
- Fertilisers focuses on the latest technological advances of digestate and fertiliser products as well as their legal aspects.
Online and presential meetings are organised on a regular basis, both for the CAC and the specific working groups. To learn more and register for the next meeting, interested EBA members can contact the association at firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Niederbacher (BTS) – CAC Chairman