Renewable GAs TRAde Centre in Europe – Final Booklet
Since the REGATRACE EU-funded project started in June 2019, it has contributed to create an efficient trade system based on issuing and trading renewable gases Guarantees of Origin, including biomethane. The founding pillars of the project were:
- European biomethane/renewable gases certificate/GO system
- Establishment of national certificate/GO issuing bodies
- Integration of GOs from different renewable gas technologies with electric and hydrogen GO systems
- Integrated assessment and sustainable feedstock mobilisation strategies and technological synergies
- Support for biomethane market uptake
- Transferability of results beyond the project’s countries
The final booklet of the project provides a summary of REGATRACE main achievements and recommendations.
The publication is available in English and in 9 other languages: Czech, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, and Spanish (accessible for download on REGATRACE website).