RENMAD HIDROGENO + BIOMETANO 2024
The 4th edition of RENMAD Hidrogeno will take place on January 24-25 in Zaragoza. The program, curated by industry experts, provides a deep dive into the present and future of renewable H2 and biomethane.
Some of the key issues addressed at this event include:
- Get the latest on EU rules on renewable H2: Delegated Acts, the Gas and Hydrogen Package, and the review of RED III
- Examine the European Hydrogen Bank’s role in boosting the European H2 market and how it could serve as a counterbalance to the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)
- Learn how financial institutions evaluate renewable H2 projects to secure optimal financing for your renewable H2 projects
- Forecast the demand for renewable H2 up to 2030, given the decarbonization plans for energy intensive industries and transportation under the ‘Fit for 55’ initiative
- Take a close look at H2 projects in the Iberian Peninsula, their current status and expected completion dates
- Dive deep into the supply and demand of electrolyzers, price trends and potential for mass manufacturing
- Get insights into renewable H2 derivatives such as green ammonia and methanol: their unique features, production process and market size
- Discover how to produce biomethane at the lowest possible cost and secure long-term buyers
- Learn how to get the necessary permits to open your biomethane plant and accelerate the project development process
- Identify the most effective strategies to secure a steady, long-term supply of organic waste for biomethane production
- Learn about the latest biogas upgrading and digestate treatment technologies that are turning biomethane into a profitable energy source
- Understand biomethane’s potential as a natural gas substitute in mobility and heating
- Connect with key biomethane professionals, from developers to technology providers, who make up the industry’s vibrant ecosystem
More information and registration here.
If you are interested in taking part in the event and you are an EBA member, you can obtain 20% discount code through the EBA Member Platform.