Safety Measures for Biogas Plants – DiBiCoo Web Seminar Series 07
A Biogas plant must be operated with safety. Every accident is disastrous to the affected individual and/or for the environment. Experiences from Europe show that accidents can be prevented with the right regulation and controls in place; beginning from the design of the plant through the construction; and day to day operation. This Web Seminar features a presentation on European and South African safety regulations, followed by a panel discussion and experience sharing by experts from different countries.
Topics & speakers
- Safety of biogas plants: General Introduction, Practical Experiences and Lessons Learned – Marion Wiesheu, German Biogas Association (FvB), supported by Frank Hofmann
- Safety Regulations for Biogas in South Africa – Eddie Cooke, Southern African Biogas Industry Association (SABIA)
Panel Discussion Panelists
- Jorge Hilbert, Profesional Asesor de Nivel Internacional en Gestión de Actividades de Innovación (INTA), Argentina
- Eddie Cook, SABIA, South Africa
- Raymond Okrofu Ategbi, GIZ Ghana
- Prof. Tjandra Setiadi, Professor at Bandung Institute Technology, Indonesia
- Marion Wiesheu, German Biogas Association
- Frank Hofmann, German Biogas Association
Web seminar details
12.00 – 13.40 CET
Please register via this link.