UK AD Operating & Engineering Course
The Renewable Energy Association (REA) and the International Biogas and Bioenergy Center of Competence (IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas) are delighted to announce a 4-day long in-depth Biogas Operators & Planners Course.
The Dolphin Hotel, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, UK
January 30th to February 02, 2017
The course will be delivered by biogas experts from Germany and UK with many years of practical experience in the biogas sector.
The course covers:
- Overview of the Biogas industry in Europe and UK and its future development
- Digestion of N-rich substrates
- Substrate selection criteria
- Environmental & engineering parameters of the biogas process
- Process monitoring and practical plant operation
- Biological process control & in-situ process control
- Gas measurement and data recording
- Plant attendance and daily operation
- Laboratory session
- Safety features
- Digestate Standard and digestate utilisation
- Biogas upgrading and pathways of biogas utilisation
- Working plant examples from UK and Germany
- ½ – day study tour
Who would benefit from the course?
- Biogas plant operators & staff; farmers planning to operate an AD-facility
- AD developers
- Central & local government officials engaged with AD
- Banks & investment houses, private investors
Members of EBA will receive up to 25% discount, please send your registration through EBA office.