We are hiring!
The EBA is looking for a part-time (50-80%) Executive Assistant to support the secretariat in Brussels on administration and finances.
Organisation: EBA – European Biogas Association a.i.s.b.l.
Job title: Executive Assistant (part-time)
Location: Renewable Energy House (REH), Rue d’Arlon 63-65, 1040 Brussels
Starting date: as soon as possible
Scope of activities:
- Establishing and maintaining efficient office procedures
- Issuing and following-up on invoices and purchase orders.
- Basic bookkeeping and completion of periodical financial reports.
- Responding to all administrative requests from members and external stakeholders.
- Organizing and coordinating meetings (including room bookings, catering, travel arrangements, expense claims etc.).
- Handling correspondence with post/bank/insurances etc.
- Taking,typing and distributing meeting minutes.
- Drafting contracts (HR / projects / events etc.)
- Managing office supplies
- Maintaining internal database
- Post-secondary education in a related area
- 3-5 years of experience in similar positions in Brussels
- Native French or Dutch and excellent English skills
- Strong team player capable of multi-tasking also under time pressure in a multicultural environment
- Able to work independently and take own initiatives
- Excellent organisational skills, eye for details
- Knowledge of Belgian social and/or fiscal legislation is a strong asset
- Customer-service orientation
Job description and offer
The Executive Assistant will play a key role working in close collaboration with the small and international secretariat of the EBA and its members all around Europe. The sector as well as the association are growing providing interesting opportunities for professional growth. The EBA offers a flexible work environment in the dynamic surroundings of the Renewable Energy House within a motivated team. The contract is first determined for one year but can be extended to an undetermined contract. Additional social benefits depend on the working experience.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are encouranged to submit a CV (max. 2 pages, no Europass format!) and a motivation letter in English describing how they comply with the requirements of the position (max. 1 page) via email only and with the subject ‘Application Executive Assistant – your name’ to Mrs. Susanna Pflüger, Secretary General EBA, email@example.com by 15th of January.
Strictly no telephone calls. Only candidates matching the profile will be considered and contacted.