Meeting of the Company Advisory Council in Prague – Registration OPEN
Company Advisory Council‘s (CAC) members are invited to attend the CAC meeting in Prague (Czech Republic) on June 26 (common dinner) and June 27 (meeting).
The meeting will be dedicated to an open discussion on selecting topics for the working groups and on establishing the first two of them. The discussion will start with introductory keynote presentations for the following potential topics:
- Interrelations with the European natural gas industry
- Biogas/biomethane GHG emission reduction calculations and certification
- What is needed for sustained feasibility of biogas/biomethane production?
- Sustainable supply of substrates of vegetation origin
- Trends in technology development in the biogas/biomethane industry
To confirm your attendance to the meeting, please contact Agata Prządka under Phone: +32 2400 1087 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
[su_button url=”https://www.europeanbiogas.eu/members/company-advisory-council/registration-to-the-cac-meeting/” target=”blank” background=”#5A7F1E” size=”5″ center=”yes”]REGISTER HERE[/su_button]